The other day a woman named "Gma Shelley" kept texting me pictures of a newborn baby. I mean, like a NEWborn. We are talking still slimy, and red and screaming.
Why do you care? You don't.
Why do I care? I don't. Because I'm not Kevin. And I don't know Gma or the naked child in the photos she kept sending.
I told her she had the wrong number.
She asked if I was Kevin.
I said no.
She said, "Oh sry lol."
Three minutes later: more baby pics.
I said, "Still not Kevin."
Reasons this disturbs me:
1. Who texts a number for their family member without already having it saved to their contacts?
2. What kind of grandma uses "Gma" and "sry lol?"
3. Who continues texting after they've been told they have the wrong number?
4. It's not nice to make someone frantically search their mental rolodex of pregnant friends to try and figure out who's child they are failing to celebrate.
5. NAKED BABY PICTURES SENT TO STRANGERS.