Things I have learned/realized today:
1. Someone left a letter out when they were spelling "Monday." Clearly it should be called "moan-day" instead. Anyone who cares to argue with me on this should wait until tomorrow.
2. I have on my navy blue watch today. I've had it for two years and worn it about 3 times a week. I just now realized the only numbers that are missing are 2, 6 and 10. If any teenage drivers have this watch the "10 and 2" rule will be super confusing for them.
3. There are too many drugs that start with a Z sound.
4. There is a big difference between telling someone you took a Zyrtec or Zantac and accidentally telling them you took Xanex.
5. People are either freakishly good or absolutely terrible at hiding their true emotions with facial expressions.
6. If you are talking to someone who is bad at controlling facial expressions, and you get your prescription drugs confused AND you tell them you took two Xanex and it didn't help you at all, you will feel judged. Very, very judged.
Happy Moanday, reader.