Saturday, October 15, 2011

Busy Encounters

If anyone out there has any extra projects or crises they need help with in the next few weeks, please let me know. I'm totally bored and don't have very many things going on in my world. Just give me a holler!

Ok, so I'm being a little sarcastic. Actually I'm being the most sarcastic that it's humanly possible to be.

That being said, if I know you, and we are going to speak to or see each other soon, please refrain from any and all forms of the following phrases:

-"Erin, do you have time to (insert meaningless task that could wait a million years to be completed)...?"
-"Erin, could you help me with (insert thing that has absolutely no importance and requires a ridiculous amount of time)...?"
-"Do you have plans on (insert any day before November 12)...?"
-"Are you busy (again, any time before Nov. 12)...?"

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment